Re: [Amps] Rich is a good guy

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Rich is a good guy
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:36:41 +0100
David Kirkby wrote:

> A couple of weeks ago someone sent me an email on a technical matter but
> indicated he would have sent it here but chose not too because of the
> reaction it might cause.

Here is the extract from the message I received on an interesting
technical subject about VHF linear design.

"I had thought of asking the question on the Amps forum but I am a bit
put off by how aggressive some of the contributors are!"

It's a shame the post was not public, as it is interesting, but I can
understand the persons view.

Amps is aggressive, has been for a very long time and I don't see it
changing unless those who are aggressive are restricted somewhat.

--
Dr. David Kirkby BSc MSc PhD CEng MIEE
Chartered Engineer