Re: [Amps] transformers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] transformers
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:19:33 -0400
Tom,

What do you think about the new MFJ 868 wattmeter that has the extra large
6-1/2" meter movement? How good is their TrueActive peak readong circuit, and
how is the accuracy? Do they use another calibrated meter in line to calibrate
these, or is it done another way? I'm interested in buying one, but I'd like to
know what's under the hood, and the quality of them. I need a large meter now
and this looks like it may fit the bill.

http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-868

Thanks,

Will