Re: [Amps] Fw: "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:51:43 -0400
Peter,

Thanks! That is the very point I have been trying to get across all along!
Remember, the original threads were asking about a 3-500Z with the grid
resistor or fuse in G-G., or it was when I jumped in the mix There's been a lot
of other tubes and circuits dragged into the discussion, but I've tried to
center my comments around a 3-500Z G-G circuit. In grid driven circuits though
as in receivers and transmitters, or some amps, the grid can be made to go
positive for part of a cycle. This I think Rich means also. He can correct me
if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Will