Re: [Amps] grid resonance

To: chris@yipyap.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] grid resonance
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:09:09 -0400
Chirs,

Below is a link to a PDF by Tektronix titled "XYZs of Signal Sources"
It may be of some help. They ask for your life history almost before
you can download it, but you can give it erroneous info and not worry
about it. I always do to stop the spam.

http://www2.tek.com/cmswpt/tidetails.lotr?ct=TI&cs=Primer&ci=2323&lc=EN

Best,

Will