Re: [Amps] crying abt spam

To: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] crying abt spam
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:31:00 -0400
>> Who became the Host after Bill Fisher.....?  Who  is the
>> Administrator?
>
> As I understand, there was Bill and 2 or 3 of his
> contesting friends that
> started this site. I would think all or some of them still
> have an interest
> in Eham.

1.) Fisher always felt this list was a particular problem.
He actually didn't like this list at all, but he also had a
hands-off policy.

2.) I can guess where Rich is heading but the administrator
certainly isn't me or even anyone I know.

When I get near what the administrator considers the "line"
he sends me an email and I try to do exactly what he asks me
to do. I don't find it difficult to understand what he is
trying to do, and I haven't the least desire to learn who he
is.

This list was let run wild so long it probably will take a
lot of tough love to make civil again. I'm happy to see
someone is making that effort. It could be a very productive
list and a lot of people will come back if it becomes less
nasty.

73 Tom