Re: [Amps] Inverter Microwave HV Supply

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Inverter Microwave HV Supply
From: David Smith <vk3hz@wia.org.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:17:07 +1000
Hi Will,

There's little doubt that the input and output filtering is light-on.

However, it's not a lack of regulation that's the problem - it's that
the PSU controller regulates for constant POWER output (and does a good
job of that I might add).  So, no matter how stiff the input (or output)
filtering is, the PSU controller will still not give the desired
constant voltage ouput.

Regards,
Dave
VK3HZ