[Amps] W6SAI's Radio handbook

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] W6SAI's Radio handbook
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:33:01 +0800
Hi,
  I just purchase W6SAI's Radio handbook from  Amazon and Yahoo,  one is 20th
edition ,the other one is 22nd edition(I think it should be 23rd edition,but
not),could someone can tell me what dirffrence between 22nd and 23rd edition?
if I own the 2 editions, should I buy  the 23rd edition again? I found 20th
published in 1975,22nd edition published in 1981 and  23rd was published in
1997(is that right?).Maybe I should sell one of them and purchase the 23rd
edition.
  Thanks!
             73! Hsu