[Amps] metal thin plate cutter(for home build amplifier's cabinetuse) fo

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] metal thin plate cutter(for home build amplifier's cabinetuse) for sale
From: "Hsu" <Jbenson@sohu.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:18:21 +0800
Hi,
  I have some double head cutter(using with drill together) for sale,
$25/ea,$10 shipping cost.it was using in cutting the any figure hole and line
on thin metal plate.Cutting  thickness:plate of copper and
aluminium:2.0mm,stainless:1.2mm,plastic and plywood sheet:2.0mm.cutting
speed:750mm-1500mm/minute depend on the rev of the drill.it was used in home
built amplifier's cabinet. I just built one.
 JPG and manual on request.
                    73! Hsu