Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from Ebay (USPS)

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bad tubes from Ebay (USPS)
From: "Rich & DJ" <rdj@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:59:06 -0500
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:14:52 -0700
Just a back up about the post office. Years ago when my mom was alive
and still working she spent some time at the main post office in S.
Louis and said all the packages marked "fragile" or "glass" where thrown
against the wall then bounced on the conveyer , normal boxes were mostly
just tossed onto the ramp and rollers. Never ship USPS

Rich , kd0zz