Re: [Amps] More information for "What NOT to buy"..

To: finger@goeaston.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] More information for "What NOT to buy"..
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:19:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2006 6:41:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
finger@goeaston.net writes:

One of  the best commercial amps ever made for the ham market is the
original ten  tec Titan 425.  Separate power supply, compact but
powerful, quiet,  runs a pair of 3cx800'

I have had 3 of these amps in the past, and they are really nice  amps.  Sold
the last one of the 3 to a friend a while back and since then  got an Omni
VI, I wish I had that Tatan back, but , he won;t well it back to  me.  Very
nice
amp!  As long as you take care, the 3CX800 tubes will  last a long time also.
 Lou