Re: [Amps] FL2100B

To: "c." <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FL2100B
From: Kevin LaHaie <klahaie@centricata.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:33:45 -0800
Carl, I am having an experience similiar to yours, except on an
FL-2000B.  The only tubes I have are RF Parts Taylors, a matched pair
which I am pretty sure also are chinese in origin, and would share the
design differences to the Cetron 572B.

For the life of me, I cannot get the SWR adjustments anywhere near where
they should be, 20 meters is OK but the rest just refuse to co-operate.
I also get a fluctuating input SWR as I tune the finals, which may be
something else, but adjusting the slugs per the technique in the manual
is fruitless.

So, I think you are on to something there.  Thanks for sharing it!  If
you find a solution, please post it here!

73 Kevin K7ZS