[Amps] FL2100B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FL2100B
From: "Eduardo Somoano" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:22:33 -0600
Friend Carl / kz5ca

I have a very similar FL2277B to the FL2100z.

You have to check the capacity of the 2 condensers of having entered by each
band, they are the condensers that has the reel of 10mtrs in the
entrance, in my FL2277B the condensers are of 200pf and 100pf, if they
are outside of capacity never rot to lower the one it ROE between
the transiver and the FL2100z.

I had that problem and the one ROE it was very high in all the bands and
almost all the
condensers were outside of capacity, it changes them and now the one ROE it
is 1:1.

I know my FL2277B very well, if you need some other help, you can wonder.

A hug.73.-
Eduardo. CO8LY