Re: [Amps] FL2100B

To: "c." <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>,"Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FL2100B
From: rgroh@swbell.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:49:33 -0800 (PST)
Another factor that might come into play here is the gain and feedback
capacity. Both have a big role in determining the actual input impedance of an
amplifier.  That is, the input impedance is a combination of the physical input
parameters of the amplifier (tube or whatever) such as input capacity and the
parameters that are reflected (via the forward and reverse gains of the
amplifier and the feedback impedances of the tube and circuit) back to the
input from the output. One impact is that the actual input impedance is a
function of the load impedance (although not greatly in the case of a grounded
grid amplifier - one of the benefits of GC amps).

Bob, WA2CKY