[Amps] SB200's ETC

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB200's ETC
From: "c.s." <carlseye@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:41:20 -0400
    I don't think there is anything in "ham radio" or otherwise quite as
disgusting as some
    "holier than thou" person trying to down another person  just
because he(or she, orwhatever) may have never known , or forgotten, or
never had the good fortune to have had the opportunity to have read the
"right" books on this , that , or the other technical questions.!!!
      When I was a kid, ( lord how long ago) We could get a decent
answer from all our "more intelligent" Hams. !~!! Not so today, all we
get is assinine answers from those who "claim "   to know all the
answers , but of course never give any!!  It's a sorry bunch of , Well I
won't say the word, who think they are so d__n superior that they won't
, or can't answer a simple question. !!!
          I'm sorry folks, but I think I'll sign off of this reflector
as I cannot stomach certain
   a----hles who think they  are such superior beings.!!! ( god help the
ham radio service).
          Thanks to those who have helped me in the past, and to h--ll
with those high and mighty souls who have "all " the knowledge in the
universe.!!!!! (but don't want to share it )
         Good night to all and it's been nice to have been on this
reflector , (up til now)
             have a good day(if you can after your last answers)
             carl / kz5ca