Re: [Amps] 6 mtrs:

To: "Nils Petter Pedersen" <la7sl@online.no>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6 mtrs:
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:47:34 -0400
750W is key down. Youre forgetting that many still use CW for chasing DX on
6M. When operating on SSB I always suggest loading to the max to establish a
point and then reduce power with the mike control and follow the Ip and Ig
in the Tuning Section of the SB-200 manual. An operating and test result
procedure is shipped with every amp.

Some hams will always over process and overdrive an amp, it is not limited
to a 6M conversion.

And yes, when it is operated properly the IMD is excellent.

Carl
KM1H