Re: [Amps] Tube Standardization [Was] Stability of amps

To: doc@kd4e.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tube Standardization [Was] Stability of amps
From: john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:35:00 -0400
Indeed so, Doc, but at least there's a spec difference between the original and
A and B
variants....hehehe

Cheers
John

             kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>

             09/25/2007 02:11 PM

john.brewer@us.schneider-electric.com

            cc
                 Please respond to             amps@contesting.com

                   doc@kd4e.com
       Subject
                                               Re: Tube Standardization [Was]
Stability of
                                               amps

This is an interesting topic, isn't it true that
6146's varied within some of the series - the "B"
in particular, or was it the "A"?

It is also a problem with many modern devices where
a manufacturer will change a chipset in the middle
of a series with no evidence anywhere in the packaging
that such has happened.

Wreaks havoc when one has designed in reference to
one chipset and one receives another!

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html