Re: [Amps] stability of amps

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>, <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] stability of amps
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:37:07 -0400
There was no flame involved, I was simply repeating some prior postings.  I
suggest that you read some of your own writings sometime Tom before starting
on another of your "not invented by me" rants.

You stated upon a time that the Heath Warrior was a perfect example of a
correct way to neutralize GG 811A's.

So is it bad engineering that your AL-572 design follows Heaths lead or is
it simply that there was no sense in reinventing the wheel? Please try and
make up your mind, you cant have it both ways at least on the same day.

Carl
KM1H