Re: [Amps] Are there more Tranformer suppliers out there

To: "KEVIN ADAM" <n9iww@msn.com>, "Jim Nowotarski" <N3GOO@arrl.net>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Are there more Tranformer suppliers out there
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:54:12 -0500
Id call Ameritron and see who they are using as they had been buying from
Dahl exclusively. I would think that they had plenty of advance notice.

Someone is sure to buy all the documentation but it would be a generous move
if it was all made available on the Internet. Not everything is in the
catalogs.

It should also be a good time for the smaller regional xfmr shops to make
themselves known.

Carl
KM1H