Re: [Amps] MLA-2500

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:43:40 -0500
Have you run the amp into a 50-ohm dummy load? It really doesn't make sense
to me that the load cap would be near minimum (or maximum) capacitance into
a 50-ohm load on all bands.

As for gold sputtering, let's not go there - that's one guy's crusade,
which has long since gone beyond engineering into personalities and
historic grievances.

73, Pete N4ZR