Re: [Amps] Small crack on band switch

To: "Andy Pfeiffer" <andy.pfeiffer@magellan.aero>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Small crack on band switch
From: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:00:19 -0500
You will want to use an epoxy resin.  Some products specify better adherence
to plastic, some to metal.  JB Weld is a good all-purpose epoxy.  I imagine
plumber's epoxy will work also.  Usually the epoxy is applied
liberally followed by sanding and painting.  In your case maybe you can put
the fix on the back if you just want to prevent the crack for growing.

Best,
Anthony