Re: [Amps] Suggestions for Storage of Amps and Radios

To: "TROY SINGLETON-N5ARK" <n5ark@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Suggestions for Storage of Amps and Radios
From: "Anthony Rick" <asrick@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:01:39 -0500
Troy,

I'm sorry to hear about your father in law and hope for the best.

Sticking the gear in plastic bags will be good for keeping dust out.  It
would be good to add a package of desiccant to each bag as well to absorb
moisture as temp and humidity change.  You will usually find a sugar packet
sized bag of desiccant in the shoe box with a new pair of shoes.

If you do a google seach for "desiccant bag" you will find many options.

Anthony