Re: [Amps] filament voltage and current

To: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] filament voltage and current
From: kg7hf@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:58:01 +0000
Thanks Carl, that makes sense now.   For some reason I was thinking it was some
sort of induced voltage between the heater and cathode.  I didn't think my
little L200 regulator could handle that too well.

I think I have about a million pounds of parts.   Now all I have to do is get
over my fear of the unknown and just do it.

Thanks again,
Paul

From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>