Re: [Amps] Need help understanding an old Transformer

To: "'Rick Stealey'" <rstealey@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need help understanding an old Transformer
From: "W5CUL" <w5cul@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:47:36 -0500
Rick,

You get bonus points for being the first to answer!!  Now considering that
this is a center tap transformer, 3440-0-3440, and what you indicated seems
to be from lets say the 0-3440 secondary leg, can the same happen on the
3440-0 leg simultaneously?  That is the piece I am struggling with.  The
answer will help me in determining the full capabilities of this transformer
given the multitude of secondary taps.

Thank you,

Mike
W5CUL