Re: [Amps] Non Detergent motor oil for dummy loads?????

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Non Detergent motor oil for dummy loads?????
From: "Ryan Foster" <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:48:03 -0500
You could also check for used transformer oil from the power company.  I got
mine by going to the service depot for the local area of our power company
and after a lot of explaining as to why I wanted the used oil, they filled
with new clean oil for nothing.  The time to get it wouldn't have been worth
the $10 if I could find it though, hihi!

--Ryan w8cya