Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Values

To: "'Alton McConnell'" <amcconnell3@hotmail.com>, <gswynar@durham.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Values
From: "alexeban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:10:09 +0200
I would very much like to recommend a grounded grid arrangement. I am using
one myself for quite a while now. I inherited it from the late 4X1AT, a very
nice ham. We were very sorry when he passed away.

The amplifier follows very closely the schematic from Will Orr, with a very
special power supply. The gentleman was a transformer wizard and designed
his own transformer.

If there is interest, I can scan the page and send it to you.

The link coupled unit is from an old QST and I can scan that too, at least
for information

Alex  4Z5KS

"Jesus, come get your kids, they're tearing up my Mother's backyard!"

  _____