[Amps] nichrome wire

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] nichrome wire
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:58:17 -0700
You can buy it from many sources, I just googled nichrome wire and got numerous
answers to your question. Some sell it per foot, some per thousand.

If you look at archives of this amps@contesting.com list throughout the 1990s
and up to about 2005, you'd see hundreds, maybe thousands of entries on this
very subject. And it was about as opinionated as the snake oil salesmen
recommending Monster Cable for your $180 HDMI cables.

Hence the chuckle when you inquired here. Just search through the archives and
you'll see what you've missed.