Re: [Amps] Autotuners in Amps

To: <kc0hfl@cox.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Autotuners in Amps
From: "Chuck Curran" <ccurran@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:58:08 -0600
Bob:

I purchased the LDG AT-100 AMP package and installed it in an amp using a
pair of 3-400Z's  I will have to say it was expensive, since they had
discontinued the original package, but it did a great job.  You had to buy
the AT-100 and tear it apart for the circuit board.  Great support, so it
worked out fine.

I have an input SWR of !.2:1  maximum and the Yaesu FT-2000, the ICOM 746
and the Heath SB-101 in my shack all have no problems driving the amp.

Chuck W9POU