Re: [Amps] An Extra Thank You!

To: <amps@hidden-valley.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] An Extra Thank You!
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:02:48 -0600
Jeff,

Ok, thanks for that info.  I followed along on paper, and with a calculator
of course!  HI HI

That should be about right than, I was reading info on the tube online and
it seems to be mentioned everywhere that it should be about 13db of gain.  I
plan on running it around 300-400w on average, so it looks like I can do
that without much trouble or stress to it as I'm well below the max amounts
for the Plate and Grid current.

73,

Scott