Re: [Amps] Odd efficiency shift on 80m band

To: garyschafer@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Odd efficiency shift on 80m band
From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:03:41 -0500
Hi Gary,

The grid current is almost the same at each point.  Within the variation
I would see in each itternation of a tune process.

And the efficiency number, that was not discounting the feed-through
power.  The numbers below are adjusted for the feed through and you can
see they are more in the range of what would be more typical.

73/jeff/ac0c