[Amps] FS: EIMAC 4CX1500B (new in box)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: EIMAC 4CX1500B (new in box)
From: Paul Drexler W2PED <pdrexler@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:37:45 +0000
Hello,

I have for sale a 4CX1500B that is excess to my needs and would like to offer
it to the group.
The tube has never been used and is the original sealed Eimac box.
A code of '0511' is stamped on the box which I assume means it was manufactured
in week 11 of 2005.

Asking $425.00 USD.
Price includes shipping and insurance to anywhere in the CONUS.
Tube will be double boxed and packaged properly.

RF Parts is selling a Taylor version of this tube for $595.00.

Feel free to contact me at pdrexler@hotmail.com should you have any questions.

73, Paul Drexler w2ped