Re: [Amps] grounded grid 813 x4

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] grounded grid 813 x4
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:03:31 -0400
I built up one of the single band 813 GG amps out of QST back in the
60's, added a B&W850 band switch  and was on 80-10.  IIRC I did the same
as Carl, but with 2 tubes. I don't remember what I had on them for plate
voltage. I ran them hard, don't know what it had for IM, but reports
were good. You could read by the glow of the plates.

I don't remember if I sold that amp or used it for parts.

73

Roger (K8RI)