Re: [Amps] plate bypass capacitor

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] plate bypass capacitor
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:59:45 -0400
10X the RL was the way it was done and all the old BA rigs had 1 to 2.5mh
plate chokes. That was for the old style series fed plug in coil tanks.

When parallel fed pi nets came along the recommendation was for 4-5X. and it
varied depending on who was writing it.

The first widespread mini choke came out with the SB-200, I believe, and at
90uH.

Carl
KM1H