Re: [Amps] PEP Reading Wattmeter

To: "RICHARD SOLOMON" <w1ksz@q.com>, "Amplifier Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] PEP Reading Wattmeter
From: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:54:44 -0700
I've used the Autek WM-1s for many years.  Solid, stable product, will indicate
output power with one dit at 30 wpm.

It's a tad off on six meters (although the coupler hasn't any loss, it's just
accuracy that suffers slightly) but quite accurate on 160-10m.  Tracks well
from 20W to 1500W (three scales).

I check them against my Bird 43P every few years, and they always agree within
5% percent.

WB2WIK/6