Re: [Amps] Vernier knobs?

To: "Roger" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, "John E. Cleeve" <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vernier knobs?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 14:21:11 -0400
Well, Im not going to search the full catalog for you Roger but when I sold
JB drives it was called the model 5857 10:1 Epicylic Drive.But I dont think
that is what you want.

Now, the dual speed drive is the 4511/DRF with a 36:1 and 6:1 ratio. Youve
forced me to wander down to the caverns and I see that I still have a few
NOS left. Plus a few other JB drives.

The 4511/DAF 6:1 drive is what is used on many commercial ham amps unless
they use the easy to fail MFJ/OEP copy.

Carl
KM1H