Re: [Amps] Vernier knobs?

To: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Vernier knobs?
From: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 00:48:47 -0400
Roger wrote:
> I've been looking for some vernier knobs for quite a while. They'd be
> akin to a turns counter, but without the handle or counter.

What I picture you looking for only does 270 degrees. Have one on the load
cap (air) of one amp. 3" knob, 4"skirt, with 4 or 5 to one reduction. Skirt
marked 0-100 within 270 degrees. 1959 ARRL HB, with adds in the back, show them
from National and Millen.

Even with minimal band changes, think you would get grumpy fast trying to spin
Vacs and rollers with just a knob without a crank handle and you need a 10 turn
readout.

I can do pictures when there's less dark.

K2RK....

believed to be clean.