[Amps] QRO Parts

To: amps fourm <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] QRO Parts
From: MIKE DURKIN <patriot121@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:20:35 -0800

Now that is Free Enterprise at work .... Thanks for the tip.

The owner of QRO banned me from buying because i asked a question and had not
purched from him/her. Considering i was still shopping for more parts - namely
another 2 GI-7B's - Treating me rudely has driven me and my money else where.

Now the question i asked was where to get information regarding the plate
impedance at 3.8KV. Im sure there must be a chart/graph to figure this out.

Mike
KC7NOA