Re: [Amps] QRO Parts

To: "'MIKE DURKIN'" <patriot121@msn.com>, amps fourm <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO Parts
From: "Randall, Randy" <Randy.Randall@healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:50:37 -0500
From: amps-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of MIKE DURKIN
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:21 AM
To: amps fourm
Subject: [Amps] QRO Parts

Now that is Free Enterprise at work .... Thanks for the tip.

The owner of QRO banned me from buying because i asked a question and had not
purched from him/her. Considering i was still shopping for more parts - namely
another 2 GI-7B's - Treating me rudely has driven me and my money else where.

Now the question i asked was where to get information regarding the plate
impedance at 3.8KV. Im sure there must be a chart/graph to figure this out.

Mike
KC7NOA

> No but I prefer to deal with Dr Alex, UR4LL.
>
> His prices are much better and if you have Skype, you can talk to him
> live on camera and he will show you your purchase as you are buying
> it. His service is excellent and payment is very easy.
>
> Go to http://www.nd2x.net/ur4ll.html and tell him I sent ya.
>
> 73, Alek
> VK6APK
>

> At 01:41 PM 24/11/2009, MIKE DURKIN wrote:
>
> >Any one have a bad experiences with QRO ??? The supplier of russian
> >tubes and part and stuff??
> >
> >Mike
> >KC7NOA

privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.