Re: [Amps] Good amp to buy

To: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Good amp to buy
From: "Bill K2OWR" <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:15:24 -0500

> "... I'd like to weigh in on this.....
The Ameritron AL82 seems to me to be the most rugged and powerful amplifier
in the twin 3-500Z class.
The power supply alone makes all the others seem puny and the output is
higher than all others in this class.
They can be had for as little as $1200 used and are truly a contesters dream
amplifier.

BILL K2OWRGH power amp?"