Re: [Amps] 6C21

To: Barrie Smith <barrie@centric.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6C21
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:39:23 -0500
I can't find the thread or initial question leading to this but you are right.
It is practically the same as a
450T.
  different filament voltage and current and slightly different mu.
The 6c21 has a pulse rating on the plate voltage of 30 kV.

http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/088/4/450TH.pdf
http://home.comcast.net/~n6jv/data/6C21.pdf

Bill wa4lav