Re: [Amps] 3000/5000

Subject: Re: [Amps] 3000/5000
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:15:11 -0800
What about tapping the inductor down from the antenna side with a batch
of Really Husky relays?

I have some here I bought from Array Solutions that have held up to
between 10 and 3000 ohm antenna loads at QRO power levels. (3PDT 30A
contacts with huge spacings and the contacts wired in series)

Or - surplus SPST vacuum relays?

Diving under the truck,
Jim, N7CXI