Re: [Amps] LCR meter

To: "Jack/W6NF" <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LCR meter
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:40:11 -0400
Its been my experience at places Ive worked is that incoming inspection tests L
and C at 1kHz using HP equipment.

I suspect that 1 kHz is an industry standard going back to the 1 kc days. What
the part does at another frequency is up to the engineer using it to determine.
Back in the days of the black arts and slide rules it was called the fudge
factor.

Carl
KM1H