[Amps] Crydon Solid State Relays

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Crydon Solid State Relays
From: "George \(K8GG\) & Marijke Guerin" <gmguerin@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:59:17 -0400
Hi All,

I am looking for a pair of Crydon solid state relays for a Commander 2500.
They are labeled either "01750" or "D1750 in the manual, and are rated for
about 25 amps RMS at up to 280 VAC.  The control or "on-off gate" voltage is
also 220 - 240 VAC the way it is wired.

I have not found an exact replacement in the Newark on-line catalog, as what
they have listed appears to have a low DC voltage control circuit, although
the photo shows a solid state relay with a normal AC voltage "on-off gate"
circuit.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance & Happy Easter and or Passover,

George  K8GG

gmguerin@voyager.net or k8gg@arrl.net