Re: [Amps] CB amp directly coupled via cap to antenna

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] CB amp directly coupled via cap to antenna
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 02:55:25 -0400

Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]
Do w even care if it has a flywheel effect?  We really don't care what
the wave form is, we don't care about IM, or cleanliness, and we don't
care about harmonics so who cares if the whole wave form is replicated
or not?
I'd bet there's no real concern about what the signal sounds like, only
how much power is there.

73

Roger (K8RI)