Re: [Amps] T/R Relays ?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] T/R Relays ?
From: Ed Stallman <n5dg@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 06:40:10 -0500
At 01:31 AM 6/6/2010, Jeff Blaine AC0C wrote:
>Jim,

That is correct , the hang time is 300 ms

I found in the radio menu , a setting were I can delay the amp from
keying the  30 (MS) or what ever I set it to. So now the sequenser is
not in the circuit and all is working fine.
Jeff ac0c , thanks , good to know the 30 ms enuf or more then enuf,

Now let 6m open, I'm in the pounce mode.

Thanks Ed N5DG