Re: [Amps] 2 x 4-1000 supressor.

To: <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "Amps reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2 x 4-1000 supressor.
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 11:13:31 -0400
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
To: "Amps reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:04 AM

Nice but futile attempt at damage control but it doesnt fly.

BTW, I like Rich and we have had many interesting private email and
telephone chats over 20+ years and I supported him to some degree when his
worst antagonist was full of bovine effulent on this forum. He knows how I
feel about his parasitic "theories" and we both live with it. Its like the
Chevy-Ford wars on the dragstrip or Nascar, tech/engineering dissagreements
seldom lead to enemies.

In your case.....well you never seem to know when to shut up and end it
yourself but consider yourself Mr Perfect.

This is my last comment on this subject.....for today. Im pretty certain you
will obsessively be compelled to reply.