[Amps] QRO 2500DX & Array Solutions QSK Master

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] QRO 2500DX & Array Solutions QSK Master
From: "Natan" <w6xr@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:55:36 -0400
Has anyone successfully used their QRO 2500DX with an Array Solutions QSK
Master?  I want to do this but only with the QSK Master biasing the tubes in
standby mode.  The QSK Master has provision to provide the needed bias
voltage but I'm not sure of the best place within the QRO 2500DX to break
the bias line and bring it out to the rear panel.  Has anyone done this and
if so how have been the results?

Thank you,

Natan W6XR
Freeville, NY