Re: [Amps] No parasitic choke question

Subject: Re: [Amps] No parasitic choke question
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:17:06 -0700
I was thinking (perhaps in error) that if the parasitic network was
right at the cathode connection it might be more effective in the case
where there was imperfect shielding between the goesinna and goesoutta.
(quite often the practical case)

In any case, I'm interested in moving the parasitic network to the input
for all the reasons I remember seeing here, plus mechanical stability
and convenience. For example, my Henry 3KA (2x 3-500Z) needs occasional
attention to the suppressors to keep it from oscillating. I would love
to replace the suppressors with silver-plated strap and add a parasitic
network to the input. It would certainly be more robust mechanically, if
  nothing else.

73, Jim N7CXI