Re: [Amps] Why no images allowed?

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why no images allowed?
From: "Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 08:29:28 -0000
That is the reason Yahoo! Groups went to the system they currently have.
Nobody has to download the attachment unless they are interested in it. But
everybody gets a LINK to the attachment that appears at the bottom of the
email message. If you want to see the attachment, click on the link.
Otherwise, you never incur the download time penalty. Works very well, and
all attachments are scanned by Yahoo! for malware, viruses, etcl before
being archived.

Bill W5WVO