Re: [Amps] HV rectifier strings - to bypass or not?

To: "amps@contesting" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV rectifier strings - to bypass or not?
From: Mike Saculla <fqm@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:32:59 -0700
Check e-bay. I bought a bunch of 4700pf 10kV disc for a good price a few months
ago.

Mike K6MDS

From: K1SG@aol.com
To: amps@contesting.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:21:58 -0400

Hi Carl,

Sounds like a good suggestion.
I went looking for suitable HV capacitors in the Mouser, DigiKey, Surplus
Sales and RF Parts catalogs, and found that Vishay/Sprague makes a nice .01
uF 20 KV capacitor that sells for 68 cents...but no one stocks them, and
the minimum order is 5000 pieces! I didn't see any of the .0047s at all.  Any
suggestions on sources?

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG@AOL.com