Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW
From: Vic K2VCO <vic@rakefet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 08:35:31 -0800
Personally, I /like/ it when some of these guys use QRO++. Let's face it, when
they have
an antenna system that cost more than my house (some of them do), I am not
exactly
competing with them, no matter how much power they run.

There is plenty of excitement available competing in limited categories or for
geographically defined awards for more 'normal' stations.

And Carl is right that a rule that is unenforceable isn't a rule.

The louder they are, the easier it is to work them! And "racing improves the
breed". I say
"more power to them" (so to speak).

--
Vic, K2VCO